CMM Stylus & Extensions
Granite Surface Plates
Laser Scan Micrometers
Misc. Shop Equipment
Surface Roughness Testers
Precision Tool Kits
We offer both standard and digital micrometers sets from manufacturers like Mitutoyo, Starrett, Fowler, and SPI.
Mitutoyo Digital Micrometer Sets
Mitutoyo offers both 0-3" and 0-4" digital micrometer sets. The sets are made up of their popular digital micrometers # 293-330, 293-331, 293-332, & the 0-4" set includes the 293-333 unit as well.
- IP65 protection level, enabling use in environments exposed to cutting oil, etc*. *Anti-corrosion treatment is required after use.
- Measurement data output function is available with a water-resistant connection cable.
- Auto power ON/OFF function. *Certificate of inspection is included. (50mm/2” or less range models) *It is not the type used to obtain calibration certificates.
- With a standard bar except for 0-25mm/0-1" model.
Shop all Digital Micrometer Sets
Fowler Digital Micrometer Sets
- Protected to IP54 specifications
- Large LCD display
- Auto switch-off
- Resolutin: .00005" / .001mm
- RS-232 Output
- Sizes over 1" supplied with standards
Economy line of Digital Micrometer Sets
SPI offers a variety of digital micrometer sets that are economically priced.
SPI also offers a series of digital micrometers that include interchangeable anvils, allowing one gage set to cover a 4" or 6" range. The interchangeable anvil sets range in size from 0-6" to 36-40".
Shop for Economy Digital Micrometer Sets
||Standard Micrometer Sets
Mitutoyo's offers a 0-2", 0-3", 0-4", 0-6", 0-12", and a 6-12" standard micrometer set.
Mitutoyo Standard Micrometer Features
Fowler offers a 0-3" & a 0-4" standard micrometer set.
- Hammertone, baked-enamel-finished frame.
- Ratchet stop or friction thimble for exact repetitive readings.
- Includes standard bar except for 0-1" model.
Fowler Standard Micrometer Features
- .0001" reading (.01mm on metric sets)
- Carbide measuring faces.
- Ratchet Thimble & Locking Nut
- Microfine graduations
- Sizes over 1" supplied with standards.
- Plastic Case Included
Shop for Standard Micrometer Sets
Economy line of Standard Micrometer Sets
SPI offers a variety of standard micrometer sets that are economically priced.
SPI also offers a series of standard micrometers that include interchangeable anvils, allowing one gage set to cover a 4" or 6" range. The interchangeable anvil sets range in size from 0-6" to 36-40".
Shop for Economy Standard Micrometer Sets