21-338-9 SPI Dial Bore Gage 6.00" - 10.00", .0005" Grad, Certified
SPI Dial Bore Gage Set
These Dial Bore Gage Sets allow for close tolerance inspection of bores for size, ovality, roundness, and taper.
- 6.00" - 10.00" Measuring Range
- 0.0005" Graduations
- 16" Probe Depth
- 6 Anvils
- 6 Spacers
- AGD group 2 dial indicator is fully protected by rugged cover to minimize potential shock in the machine shop environment.
- Various anvil sizes are provided in each set to achieve desired measurement range. Spacers also included for fine adjustment.
- 2 point measurement with precision wheel guide for self-centering.
- Precise range setting with plain ring gage or micrometer.
- Indicator accuracy meets or exceeds federal standards.
- Furnished in fitted case
- Indicator includes Certificate of Calibration