64PKA094B-CAL Mitutoyo QM-Height Gage 14" w/ Free Shipping & Cal Cert
Mitutoyo's NEW QM-Height Gage
Extreme Best-In-Class accuracy, increased functionality and ease of use. The QM-Height delivers outstanding accuracy to satisfy your most critical measurement needs. It measures maximum / minimum and displacement from the surface or by increment. It also measures inside / outside diameter via a unique process (detect the circle apex and process by tracing measurement). Additionally, the QM-Height has a variety of Styli available to match your specific application.
- 0-14" / 350mm Measuring Range
- High Accuracy: + (2.4 + 2.1L / 600)um
- A GO / NO GO Judgment Light (Red / Green / Orange)
- Battery Life = approximately 1200 hours of use
- Newly developed high-accuracy and high-resolution ABSOLUTE linear encoder for position detection.
- Easy reference icon keys.
- Possible to measure inside/outside diameter via unique process (detect the circle apex and process by tracing measurement).
- Various types of optional probes are available.
- Large size LCD.
- Go/no-go judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances. If a result is out of tolerance, the display changes from green to red, so tolerance judgment can be made at a glance.
- Slider elevation knob (for travel) / wheel (for measurement).
- With SPC and USB output.
- 0.00005", 0.0001"
- 0.001mm, 0.0005mm
Includes AC Adapter
Free Ground Shipping - Continental US
Includes Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST.
Mitutoyo now is offering their most popular gages with an ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Certificate of Calibration that is traceable to NIST.
These calibrations are performed at Mitutoyo America's A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory in Aurora, Illinois.
The Open Date Put Into Service is to be filled out by the end user when the gage is first used.