518-351A-21 Mitutoyo Linear Height 38"
Mitutoyo Linear Height LH-600E
0-38" / 0-972mm Measuring Range
- 0.000001" / 0.00001" / 0.0001" / 0.001"
- 0.0001mm / 0.001mm / 0.01mm / 0.1mm
Offers advanced performance for reliable and easy 2D measurement.
World class accuracy & repeatability...
- Achieved Accuracy: (1.1 + 0.6L/600) um
- Perpendicularity (frontal) of 5um
- Straightness of 4um
- Easy operation with a single touch of a key.
- Each frequently-used measurement type is initiated by one dedicated icon-type command key. Even a novice can immediately start measurement without instruction.
- Color TFT LCD
- This has improved legibility and operability.
- Unlimited USB Memory
- Compatible models support more than 2 GB of USB memory.
- High-accuracy air suspension assists measuring
- The Linear Height can move without friction over a surface plate using an air bearing incorporated in the base, powered by the small built-in compressor. A semi-floating mode is also provided that allows measurement with the gage barely floating with no influence on the measuring accuracy. This mode is effective in operations such as scanning measurement of
a hole or shaft on a large workpiece and displacement measurements performed while moving the gage. Additionally, the power grip model (518-352A-21 LH600EG) has improved
Single-touch Basic Functions...
- Main Unit
- 5mm diameter eccentric probe
- Probe diameter calibration block
- AC adapter
- Power cable
- Clear cover
- Conveying handle
Mitutoyo Linear Height Brochure... Click here
Please contact us to arrange for a product demonstration at any of the following Mitutoyo showrooms...
- Chicago, IL area (Aurora)
- Detroit, MI area (Plymouth)
- Cincinnati, OH area (Mason)
- Los Angeles, CA area (City of Industry)
- Boston, MA area (Marlborough)
- Charlotte, NC area (Huntersville)
- Birmingham, AL
- Seattle, WA area (Renton)
- Houston, TX