64AAB475 MeasurLInk Process Analyzer PRO
MeasurLink Process Analyzer PRO v8
This module is designed for robust reporting of data. It enables Quality Engineering to slice and dice data in meaningful ways that contribute to quality control initiatives. For larger installations that use different databases, the ability to switch the connection allows an engineer to analyze data from all sources.
MeasurLink Process Analyzer PRO includes all of the following Process Analyzer Lite Features...
- Review Inspection Data
- Analyze inspection data, view notes and traceability. Open data from different runs to compare the data and process behavior.
- Switch Between Databases
- For larger installations that use different databases, the ability to switch the connection allows an engineer to analyze data from all sources.
- Tree control navigation
- Self organized inspection data provided in an easy to use "navigation tree". Sort data by Station or Inspection Routine.
- Reporting is made easy through the use of a "what you see is what you get" style of template creation that allows you to pick chart and data through drag and drop with resizing. Several standard report templates are provided out of the box.
Also included are the following enhanced features...
- Group, Search and Sort Data
- You can view data by part, routine, station, year, month, day, and apply those saved filters to data and search for specific traceability or serial number criteria.
- Merge Data
- You also have the ability with Process Analyzer PRO to combine lot-based or just-in-time collected data to get a bigger picture of process variation and production quality.
- Filter Data
- Often, especially for runs containing a large volume of subgroups, requests are made for subsets of data that are further related from the entire runs population. MeasurLink provides robust filtering capabilities to comply with these requests.
Mitutoyo MeasurLink Brochure... Click here