PH-A14 Mitutoyo Optical Comparator w/QM-Data, Edge Detection & Stand
Mitutoyo PH-A14 Optical Comparator w/14" Screen
The PH-A14 Optical Comparator is a bench-top model that uses a horizontal optical system. Mitutoyo's lens technology and workmanship combine to provide a bright, crisp image for error free inspection.
The PH-A14 has an 8" x 4" floating-type workstage that incorporates linear scales for fast, accurate measurements. The workstage provides high accuracy and can handle a workload of up to 100 lbs.
Included in this package...
- PH-A14 main unit
- 10x Objective Lens
- Fiber Illuminator
- Mitutoyo QM-Data 200 Digital Display
- Mitutoyo Optoeye 200 Edge Detection
- Mitutoyo Optical Comparator Stand for PH-A14
- FREE Freight
Mitutoyo QM-Data 200 Digital Display
Mitutoyo's newest generation of optical comparator digital display. The QM-Data 200 utilizes a comprehensive key panel that makes it easy for any operator to use. Measurements of combined elements such as circle-to-circle distance, etc., can be measured via one-touch operation. Furthermore, the measurement procedure navigation display, which indicates the next data entry position during a measurement, makes it possible for a beginner to know at a glance where the next measuring position is.
Mitutoyo QM-Data 200 Features include...
- Graphic displays on a large LCD screen for easy operations
- One-key operation for combined measurements that are often used (circle-to-circle distance...)
- Automatic Identification of measuring item eliminates switching between the measurement command keys.
- Includes measurement procedure teaching function.
- Data output to MS-Excel format (csv).
Mitutoyo Optoeye 200 Edge Detection
Designed for use exclusively with the Mitutoyo QM-Data 200, the Optoeye 200 Edge Detection helps make measurements more accurate and more repeatable by eliminating the human element. The Optoeye is a small, fiber optic camera that recognizes the movement of your part on a profile projector by monitoring the image on the profile projector. When the image changes from dark (shadow) to light, the Optoeye recognizes the exact point where that change occurred. This allows you to not only increase the speed of the measurements, but also make the measurements more accurate and more repeatable between different operators.