PH-A14 Mitutoyo Optical Comparator w/QM-Data & Stand
Mitutoyo PH-A14 Optical Comparator w/14" Screen
The PH-A14 Optical Comparator is a bench-top model that uses a horizontal optical system. Mitutoyo's lens technology and workmanship combine to provide a bright, crisp image for error free inspection.
The PH-A14 has an 8" x 4" floating-type workstage that incorporates linear scales for fast, accurate measurements. The workstage provides high accuracy and can handle a workload of up to 100 lbs.
Included in this package...
- PH-A14 main unit
- 10x Objective Lens
- Fiber Illuminator
- Mitutoyo QM-Data 200 Digital Display
- Mitutoyo Optical Comparator Stand for PH-A14
- FREE Freight
Mitutoyo QM-Data Digital Display
Mitutoyo's newest generation of optical comparator digital display. The QM-Data 200 utilizes a comprehensive key panel that makes it easy for any operator to use. Measurements of combined elements such as circle-to-circle distance, etc., can be measured via one-touch operation. Furthermore, the measurement procedure navigation display, which indicates the next data entry position during a measurement, makes it possible for a beginner to know at a glance where the next measuring position is.
Mitutoyo QM-Data Features include...
- Graphic displays on a large LCD screen for easy operations
- One-key operation for combined measurements that are often used (circle-to-circle distance...)
- Automatic Identification of measuring item eliminates switching between the measurement command keys.
- Includes measurement procedure teaching function.
- Data output to MS-Excel format (csv).