CLASS ZZ GAGE PIN LIBRARIES
VERMONT PIN GAGE LIBRARIES
Make quick and accurate measurements with Vermont Gage pin gages. Measure hole diameters, calculate distances between holes, gage slot widths and locations. Use for Go / NoGo inspection, set micrometers, verniers and other measuring devices.
The Class ZZ Gage Pin Library includes anywhere from 250 to over 1000 different sized pins, making your measurement capabilities almost limitless. Each Gage Pin Library also includes a rugged, locking cabinet with a minimum of 4 drawers to store all of your Gage Pins when not in use.
- Class ZZ (.0002" or 0.005mm tolerance)
- Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
- .0005" or 0.01mm diameters
- .001" or 0.02mm set increments
- Tool Steel; 60/65 Rc
- 2" Long
- 10 microinch finish or better
- Round within .0001" or 0.0025mm
- Marked with diameter and direction of tolerance on gages over .0605"
- Certificate of Accuracy is included