MEYER CLASS Z GAGE PIN LIBRARIES
INTRODUCING THE MEYER CLASS Z GAGE PIN LIBRARY
The original Class ZZ Gage Pin goes back to 1965, with a standard size deviation of .0002". Meyer Gage Company now offer a Class Z tolerance Gage Pin with a closer tolerance of .0001". which is twice as accurate and better for your needs. Meyer has made a better pin gage that no other has attempted with the same great features listed below.
OLD CLASS ZZ
- Size deviation .0002”
- Roundness geometry .0001”
- Surface finish 10 micro
NEW CLASS Z
- Size deviation .0001”
- Roundness geometry .00005”
- Surface finish 8 micro
The Meyer Gage Class Z gage pin will meet or exceed the requirements of Class ZZ, and can replace the Class ZZ in any situation or application. Our gages have more features than gages costing twice the price.
- All gages and sets are traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Boxes and gages both marked
- Size and serial number laser etched on each piece (M-O not etched)
- Material: 52100 Bearing Steel
- No sharp edges
- All members 2” long
- Checking locations
- Measuring hole sizes and depth
- GO & NO/GO gaging
- Setting micrometers
- Checking distances between holes
- Centerless lapped
- Each gage is inspected and has a 8 microfinish or better
- Heat treated to a hardness of 60-62 Rockwell C
- All English gages with .0001″ limit
sHOP our MEYER CLASS Z GAGE PIN LIBRARIES collection...