Toolmakers Microscopes Online
Mitutoyo's Toolmakers Microscopes are compact microscopes for inspection and measurement of machined workpieces.
- The eyepiece section of the optical tube incorporates a vernier protractor.
- Angle measurements are easily performed by turning the protractor to align the cross-hair reticle and the workpiece image.
- Complete selection of interchangeable reticles.
- Both transmitted and reflected illumination intensity can be adjusted to obtain optimal illumination.
- A 2" x 2" (50mm x 50mm) XY travel stage is available.
- A 4" x 2" (100mm x 50mm) XY travel stage is available.
- A 15X eyepiece is standard accessory. 10X & 20X eyepieces are also available.
- A 2X objective is standard accessory. 5X & 10X objectives are also available.
- The Toolmaker's Microscope can be purchased with no micrometer heads, standard micrometer heads, or digital micrometer heads with the ability to send SPC data.
We also have a variety of accessories available for the Toolmakers Microscopes like USB Cameras & Fiber Optic Illuminators.
Click here for Toolmakers Microscope Accessories.