CLASS ZZ INDIVIDUAL GAGE PINS
Vermont Gage pin gages
Make quick and accurate measurements with Vermont Gage pin gages. Measure hole diameters, calculate distances between holes, gage slot widths and locations. Use for Go/NoGo inspection. Set micrometers, verniers and other measuring devices.
- Class ZZ (.0002" or 0.005mm tolerance)
- Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
- .0005" or 0.01mm diameters
- .001" or 0.02mm set increments
- Tool Steel; 60/65 Rc
- 2" Long
- 10 microinch finish or better
- Round within .0001" or 0.0025mm
- Marked with diameter and direction of tolerance on gages over .0605"
- Certificate of Accuracy is included.
- ISO 17025 Accredited and Non-Accredited Calibration Certificates may be purchased.
sHOP our CLASS ZZ INDIVIDUAL GAGE PIN collection...