MITUTOYO IDC CALC DIGITAL INDICATORS
PRECISION TOLERANCE MEASURING
The Mitutoyo ABS digital ID-C calculation-type digital indicators performs internal calculations using the formula Ax+B+Cx-1 (assuming x is spindle displacement) while co-efficients A, B and C can be set according to the type of measurement or dimension on the fixture . This unique feature allows you to read measurements directly without the need for conversions.
Key Lock and Parameter Lock features prevent accidental changing of settings during operation. The ID-C indicator shows readings on a large 11mm LCD display.
- Available in Metric and Inch/Metric models
- Available with SPC output capabilities
- Fast measurement frequency allows users to increase the number of readings per second, from 10 to 50, allowing for higher accuracy measurements of TIR and MAX/MIN
- Improved parameter setting software makes setting all available parameters easier
- Analog bar provides easy-to-read values when scanning for Max, Min and TIR values
- ABSOLUTE (ABS) linear scale eliminates the need for setting the origin point every time the micrometer is powered on
- Origin reset is not required even when data is re-displayed after disappearance due to insufficient illumination during use
- SPC output function allows for quick and easy data management in real time
- Functions include Key lock, parameter lock, PC-USB input, analog bar, fast measuring frequency, peak detection, calculation, counting direction switching, power On/Off, data output and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Alarm: Low voltage, counting value composition error, over-flow error and tolerance limit setting error
- Unlimited response speed eliminates over-speed errors
- IP42 for protection against objects greater than 1mm and water
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case
sHOP our MITUTOYO IDC CALC DIGITAL INDICATOR collection...