Mitutoyo's Coolant Proof Digital Calipers
These Digital Calipers include dust/water protection conforming to IP67 level, allowing these gages to be used in workshop conditions exposed to coolant, water, dust or oil. These are easy to use gages, no need to wipe or clean the scale.
- Includes large easy to read LCD display, automatic power-on/off, thumb roller.
- IP67 level includes protection from Dust/Water/Coolant, even when temporarily immersed in up to 1 meter of water.
- Includes SPC Output.
Fowler's Ultra-Cal V IP67 Electronic Caliper that reads in both Inch & Metric!
- 4-way measurement, inside, outside, depth and step. (6" & 8" models)
- Direct inch/metric conversion.
- Temperature range 5 to 40C° working; -20 to 60C° in storage.
- Hardened stainless steel construction.
- Direct RS-232 output
- Zero setting
- REL and ABS functions
- Features Absolute/Relative Measuring Modes.
- Hold function