The FixOptix modular fixture system for optical comparators is the first of it's kind.
The kit is economical and very functional, allowing a great variety of part staging fixtures to be built. The system can mimic traditional fixtures like V-blocks, vises and centers. It also allows the user to create an infinite variety of fixtures to stage parts that are not easily held by traditional fixtures.
- The t-slot system offers multi-axis adjustment of part-locating components.
- A 16.5" x 6" fixture base with (7) t-slots laser engraved with reference scales for easy repeat setups. A slimmer 5" plate with 5 t-slots is also available. Spring-loaded mounts for easy on/off the comparator.
- (2) Laser-engraved 6" vertical risers with (6) t-slots.
- New "near zero force" self-wedging clamps allow soft and fragile parts to be held with a minimum of distortion.
- Sliding locators can be used in a variety of configurations to optimize part presentation to the comparator.
- (2) Ridged right angle locators allow edges to be seen clearly with back-light illumination.
- Integrated components like the jack stand, spherical fixture pins and conical locators may all be used on the plate, risers or standoffs for tremendous flexibility.
- Kit components are anodized aluminum or stainless steel for corrosion free use.
- Additional optional components like magnetic locators and swivel-heads are readily available.