MITUTOYO SOLAR DIGITAL INDICATORS
PRECISION TOLERANCE MEASURING
The Mitutoyo ABS digital ID-S Digital Indicators provide up to a 12.7mm/.5” range in a compact design that is easy to use and read. Large push buttons provide direct, easy access to all of the indictor’s functions, and readings are shown on a large 9mm LCD display. The ABSOLUTE sensor automatically restores the last origin position when the indicator is turned on, allowing for quick-start operation which is useful in multipoint measurements.
The solar power source is ready for use from 40 lux illumination and a super capacitor maintains a reserve of about 3.5 hours under low light conditions.
- Similar in size to standard Series 2 dial indicators
- Available in Metric and Inch/Metric models
- Available with or without SPC output capabilities
- Solar power and battery backup allows for reliable, longer use in any location
- Solar panel is hard-coated for increased durability
- ABSOLUTE (ABS) linear scale eliminates the need for setting the origin point every time the micrometer is powered on
- Origin reset is not required even when data is re-displayed after disappearance due to insufficient illumination during use
- SPC output function allows for fast and easy data management in real time
- Functions include Origin Set, Counting Direction Switching and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Unlimited response speed eliminates over-speed errors
- IP42 for protection against objects greater than 1mm and water
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case
sHOP our MITUTOYO SOLAR DIGITAL INDICATOR collection...