DIGITAL TEST INDICATORS
PRECISION TOLERANCE MEASURING
Fowler’s QuadraTest multimode electronic test indicator offers unrivaled measuring versatility in an electronic test indicator!
Available with a 1/2" or 1-7/16" contact point. The QuadraTest is the perfect solution to test indicating applications.
The QuadraTest features four measuring modes (Min, Max, TIR and direct), with an RS-232 interface that is water, oil and coolant resistant to IP65 compliancy WITH or WITHOUT the interface cable installed! The QuadraTest also features true inch/metric conversion, a 1-1/2" diameter dial face that rotates a FULL 360° with both analog bar graph and numeric digital display. It also meets or exceeds DIN/ISO standards (maximum error on .00005" scale at full range: .0004").
- 4 measuring modes: Min, Max, TIR and Direct
- 4 measuring resolutions.
- True Inch/Metric conversion.
- Water, oil and coolant resistant to IP65!
- 1-1/2" diameter dial face rotates a full 360°
- Bar graph and numeric digital display.
- Meets or exceeds DIN/ISO Standards. (Maximum error on .00005" scale at full range: .0004")
- Available with 1/2" or extra-long 1-7/16" contact point.
sHOP our DIGITAL test INDICATOR collection...