This new-generation digital indicator offers the excellent accuracy and functionality expected from this class of indicator.
- This new-generation digital indicator offers the excellent accuracy and functionality expected from this class of indicator. Take advantage of its high accuracy backed up by 0.5µm / .00002" resolution, remote control functionality via a handheld controller (or an RS-232C interface) and easy runout measurements with the well established analog bar display.
- The maximum, minimum, or runout value can be displayed during measurement.
- GO/±NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances. If a judgment result is out of tolerance, the display backlighting changes from green to red, so tolerance judgment can be made at a glance.
- With SPC data output.
- Switchable resolution: .00002", .00005", .0001", / .0005mm, 0.001mm
- With RS-232C input/output
Origin-set/Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgment, Max/Min value hold, Runout measurement, Resolution switching, Counting direction switching, Power ON/OFF, Data output, inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only), Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error.