The Borematic enables the operator to take measurements more accurately and more quickly than ever before. Once the origin point is set with the ORIGIN button, the Borematic retains the setting for the entire battery life. Therefore no longer repeated origin setting (presetting) is necessary.
- TiN-coated measuring contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Large LCD digits of 8.5mm height for error-free reading.
- 330° rotatable display unit for easy reading at any angle.
- GO/NO-GO judgment function.
- The ABSOLUTE linear encoder eliminates the fear of over-speed errors.
- With SPC data output.
- Setting rings for origin point setting are optional.
- Can measure deep holes by attaching an optional extension rod.
- Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of a blind bore.
- Supplied in fitted wooden case.