12-364-6 SPI Zero-Set Plus Holder
Zero-Set for Test Indicator
- €œZero-Set€� is specially designed for test indicators with dovetails and functions as a quick and practical work positioning device.
- Setting up a workpiece before machining, or aligning the center of a round workpiece in relation to the cutting head, takes virtually no time with €œZero-Set.€�
- Attach €œZero-Set€� directly to the collet, then zero-in the work position by reading the test indicator.
- The hardened clamping post consists of three O.D.€™s, from top, 1�„4", 3�„8" and 1�„2" and has hardness of approximately 58 to 60 RC.
- The illustration indicates the alignment of a workpiece in relation to the cutting head.
- It reaches anywhere within a 8" diameter and fine-adjusts about 3�„8" with a large knurled knob.
- €œZero-Set€� can also be adapted to transfer stands for closer control of the test indicator (in the horizontal direction).
- "Zero-Set" attachment allows for the placement of any test indicator equipped with dovetails or 1�„4" posts in a multitude of positions and angles up to 90° on either side, bending both forward and backward.