13-165-6 Alignment Indicator
Dial Alignment & Positioning Indicator
- Advanced concept in finding zero, the true starting point of all 3-axes (X-Y-Z) on workpieces.
- Probe actually gets deflected in any of the 3 axes until indicator reaches centerline. At this point the workface (edge) is in direct line with the spindle.
- Radial run-out compensation.
- With the 3D tester centered in a tool holder, the workpiece edge can be positively picked up in one approach. No guessing as with electronic edge finders.
- Can be used on conductive and non-conductive workpieces.
- Electrically insulated contact point for safe applications on all CNC centers and EDM machines.
- 31mm Length x 4mm diameter stylus.
- 3/4" shank