15-140-7 Portable Hardness Tester
SPI Portable Hardness Tester
SPI's state-of-the-art digital hardness tester designed to test large, hard parts.
- Automatic conversion to these hardness scales: Leib, Rockwell B, Rockwell C, Vickers, Brinell, & Shore
- Measuring Ranges...
- 20-68 HRC, 13-100 HRB, 20-894 HB
- 45-950 HV, 14-100 HSD, 10-900 HLD
- Resolution: 1HL, 0.1HRB, 0.1HRC, 1HV, 1HB, 1HS
- Accuracy: +1 HRC
- Memory & Output via RS-232
- Working temperature: 5º-104ºF
- Battery operated (4-AA)
- Large LCD display with back light includes...
- Scale, hardness value, average value, test times, date, impact direction, material
- Dimensions: 10" x 12" x 5"
- Supplied in fitted storage case
Package includes the following...
- Main Unit
- Impact device "D"
- Cleaning brush for impact device
- Calibrated Test Block