15-145-6 Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
This is a handheld microprocessor-controlled thickness gage specifically designed for measuring metallic and non-metallic materials such as steel, aluminum, titanium, plastics, ceramics, glass and any other good ultrasonic wave-conductor with parallel top and bottom surfaces.
- Used in many areas of industry.
- Extremely easy to use
- Can perform precise measurements on various types of raw materials, component parts and assembled machinery.
- Can also be used to monitor all types of pipes and pressure vessels for loss of thickness due to corrosion or erosion.
- After a simple calibration to a known thickness or sound velocity, the gage will give accurate readings in inch or millimeters.
- Includes: base unit (w/built in calibration block), 5 MHz dual sensor probe, 2 oz bottle of couplant gel, AAA battery set, operation manual and carrying case.
- Display Type: Large 4-digit LCD
- Min Display Unit: 0.001" / 0.1mm
- Measuring Range: 0.04 - 8" (0.1mm - 200mm) in steel w/standard probe (other values depending on material)
- Low Limit Steel Pipes: Min dia 0.8" x 0.1" (20 x 3mm)
- Display Accuracy: + 0.01mm
- Sound Velocity Range: 1640 - 29,527 Ft/S (500 - 9000 m/s)
- Operation Temp: 32 - 122° F (-5 - 40° C)
- Frequency: 5 MHz
- Update Range: 4 Hz
- Power Supply: 1.5v AAA alkaline batteries (4)
- Battery Life: Approx 250 hours
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 2.6" x 0.9"
- Weight: 0.7 lbs