178-581-02A Mitutoyo Surface Roughness Tester Surftest SJ-411
Mitutoyo's new SJ-411 Surface Roughness Tester
The SJ-411 has numerous innovative features combined with high accuracy and a competitive price that makes this instrument the new leader in its class.
- 1" Travel, 4mN Detector
- Large 5.7" color LCD with touch screen improves operability and achieves high visibility.
- It conforms to the roughness standards JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JIS-B0601-1982, VDA, ISO-1997 and ANSI.
- Blueprint design code can be easily keyed in to set evaluation conditions.
- It corresponds to cissoidal calculations in which one measurement can evaluate two different conditions.
- A simple contour analysis function is also included. (4 types: step, step amount, area and coordinate difference).
- D.A.T. (Digital Adjustment Tilting) function is also included for easy work piece leveling.
- Statistic measurements up to 3 parameters of 300 samples can be performed showing average, standard deviation, max, min, pass rate and histogram.
- Up to ten measurement conditions and the stored data can be called out and displayed and printed out by the built-in thermal printer.
- The total measurement and sectional measurement results can be displayed as well as the evaluation curve, BAC/ADC curve. The display unit supports all three types of Standard, S-Drive and R-Drive units.
- 16 languages can be selected and are switchable.
- A maximum of 5 custom styli can be recorded and calibrated independently.
Your choice of Skidded or Skidless Measurement...
- In Skidded Measurements, surface features are measured with reference to a skid following close behind the stylus. This cannot measure waviness and stepped features exactly but the range of movement within which measurement can be made is greater because the skid tracks the workpiece surface contour.
- Skidless Measurement is where surface features are measured relative to the drive unit reference surface. This measures waviness and finely stepped features accurately, in addition to surface roughness, but range is limited to the stylus travel available. The SJ-410 series supports a variety of surface feature measurements simply by replacing the stylus.
Free Ground Freight
Continental US Shipping ONLY