31-040-9 Pro 3600 Digital Level with SPC Output
Pro 3600 Digital Level with SPC Output
- Measuring Range: 360° (4 x 90°)
- Resolution 0-10°: 0.01°
- Resolution 10-90°: 0.10°
- 0-10°: ±0.05°
- 11-79°: ±0.2°
- 80-90°: ±0.1°
- Data Output: Yes
- Instant LCD Display of level, tilt, true vertical or any angle in between.
- Deviation from the true plane is measurable through full 360° (4 x 90°).
- Floating zero! Provides zero selection anywhere within its 360° range.
- Hold button freeze! Displays reading for convenient out of sight measurements.
- Reset plus Superset self-calibration modes.
- High-impact machined aluminum frame houses a rugged electronic sensor, custom circuitry and the liquid crystal display.
- Top plate has V-groove for accurate registration on curved or cylindrical surfaces.
- Tapped #6-32 holes in baseplate for special mountings.
- Operates on standard 9V Alkaline battery for up to 500 hours of operation.
- Battery included.
- Plastic case included.
- Low battery indicator. Automatic shutoff.
For SPC output, use the following cable...