368-272 Mitutoyo Holtest 3.0" - 3.5"
Mitutoyo Holtest Internal Micrometer
These Holtests are versatile, self-centering three-point internal micrometers for the accurate and efficient direct-measurement of internal diameters. Three anvils, evenly spaced at 120° apart, contact the internal wall surfaces and find true alignment with the axis of the bore for accurate ID measurement.
- 3.00" - 3.50" Measuring Range
- 0.0002" Graduations
- TiN-coated measuring contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Highly durable because of carbide-tipped contact points (anvils).
- Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of the blind bore.
- Can measure deep holes using an Extension rod (optional).
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- Setting Rings for zero point adjustment are optional.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.