368-866 Mitutoyo Holtest II Internal Micrometer .8" - 1"
Mitutoyo Holtest Type II Internal Micrometer
The Mitutoyo Holtest is a versatile, self-centering three-point internal micrometer for the accurate and efficient direct-measurement of internal diameters. Three anvils, evenly spaced at 120° apart, contact the internal wall surfaces and find true alignment with the axis of the bore for accurate ID measurement.
- 0.80" - 1.00" Measuring Range
- 0.0002" Graduations
- Hardened Steel Measuring Contact Points provide excellent durability allow the instrument to measure close to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of the blind bore.
- Can measure deep holes using an Extension rod (optional).
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- Setting Rings for zero point adjustment are optional.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.