500-763-20-CAL Mitutoyo Coolant Proof Caliper 8" with CAL Cert
Mitutoyo 0-8" Coolant Proof Caliper with SPC Output
ABSOLUTE Coolant Proof Caliper Series 500 with Dust/Water Protection Conforming to IP67
- 0-8" / 200mm Measuring Range
- 0.0005" / 0.01mm Resolution
- 0.0005" / 0.01mm Repeatability
Series 500 FEATURES:
- Can be used in workshop conditions exposed to coolant, water, dust or oil.
- Easy to use - no need to wipe or clean the scale.
- Advanced design styling.
- Incorporates absolute measurement system.
- Automatic power-on/off.
- Data output function.
- With thumb roller.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear encoder Max.
- Response Speed: Unlimited
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc./2 pcs*), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 3 years under normal use (1 year: over 300mm / 12" models)
- Dust/Water protection level: IP66 or IP67 *0 - 300mm model
- Function Origin-set,
- Automatic power on/off,
- Data output,
- inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low voltage,
- Counting value composition error.
PLEASE SELECT CALIBRATION OPTION FROM PULL DOWN MENU.
- Standard Calibration
- Usually takes about 3-4 Weeks to ship from Mitutoyo.
- 5-Day Calibration
- Ships out within 1 Week after receipt of order.
- 1-Day Calibration
- Ships out in 1 Day after receipt of order.
INCLUDES CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION TRACEABLE TO NIST.
Mitutoyo now is offering their most popular gages with an ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Certificate of Calibration that is traceable to NIST.
These calibrations are performed at Mitutoyo America's A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory in Aurora, Illinois after receipt of order.
The Open Date Put Into Service is to be filled out by the end user when the gage is first used.