516-302-26 Mitutoyo Ceramic Gage Block Set, 81pc Grade 0
Mitutoyo Ceramic Gage Block Set (81 blocks per set)
BLOCKS INCLUDED IN SET...
- 9 Blocks: .1001" - .1009" in .0001" increments
- 49 Blocks: .101" - .149" in .001" increments
- 19 Blocks: .05" - .95" in .05" increments
- 4 Blocks: 1" - 4" in 1" increments
- Grade 0
Mitutoyo's Ceramic Gage Blocks offer a superior surface quality. Originally developed by Mitutoyo's ultra precision machining techniques to solve all of the problems that the steel gage block had.
- Anti-corrosion treatment is not required when handled normally (i.e. with fingers), resulting in simple maintenance and storage.
- No Burrs Caused by Dents, etc.
- Since the CERA Block is very hard, it will not scratch and is highly resistant to burrs. If a burr is formed, it can easily be removed with a ceramic deburring stone (Ceraston).
- Abrasion Resistant
- CERA Blocks have 10 times the abrasion resistance of steel gage blocks.
- Dimensional Stability
- CERA Blocks are free from dimensional change over time.
- The black characters, indicating the nominal length, are inscribed by laser and are clearly visible against the white surface of the block.
- Anti-magnetic Nature Keeps Away Steel Powders
- High wringing force
- An even, dense tissue can maintain a strong wringing force.
- Closest Expansion Coefficient to Steel
- The thermal expansion coefficient of a CERA Block is quite similar to that of a steel gage block.
- Highly Resistant Against Drops and Other Shocks.
- The CERA Block material is one of the toughest ceramics materials. It is extremely difficult to crack under normal use.