52-520-109 Fowler Dial Indicator 1" Range / .001" Grad
Fowler's 0-1" Dial Indicator with 0.001" Graduations
- 1" Travel
- 0.001" Graduations
- 0-100 Face Reading
- 2.25" Dial Diameter
- Revolution Counter
- Lug Back
- Carbide Point
- Black Face
- Revolution counter hand. Supplied with lug backs positioned through 90å¡ increments.
- Spindle rack & contact points of hardened stainlessåÊ steel for long wear; cases forged brass, satin-chromed; gear wheels hard brass.
- Pinions of silver steel, hardened tempered and burnished on pivots; lapped on teeth.
- Microfine graduations in black for continuous readings and red for balanced readings.
Available in metric graduations.
- Movement mounted independently from case on rigid supporting plate, ensuring perfect and permanent alignment.
- Extra long springs for uniform pressure through entire travel of spindle.
Bezel knurled; easily adjusted thru 360å¡.
- Meets AGD specifications. Group II & III gages‰âmeasuring pressure approximately 2 oz. except .0001" (.002mm) which is 5 oz.
- Includes adjustable tolerance limit markers.