52-520-250 Fowler Dial Indicator .40" Range / .0005" Grad
Fowler's 0-.4" Dial Indicator with 0.0005" Graduations
Fowler's Coolant Proof Dial Indicator includes a rubber bellows on stem, O-ring seal on safety cap, O-ring protection for bezel and rotating dial, and a sealed back plate.
- .40" Travel
- 0.0005" Graduations
- 0-50-0 Face Reading
- 2.25" Dial Diameter
- Revolution Counter
- Lug Back
- Carbide Point
- M2.5 Threaded Carbide Point
- Revolution counter hand. Supplied with lug backs positioned through 90å¡ increments.
- Spindle rack & contact points of hardened stainlessåÊ steel for long wear; cases forged brass, satin-chromed; gear wheels hard brass.
- Pinions of silver steel, hardened tempered and burnished on pivots; lapped on teeth.
- Microfine graduations in black for continuous readings and red for balanced readings.
Available in metric graduations.
- Movement mounted independently from case on rigid supporting plate, ensuring perfect and permanent alignment.
- Extra long springs for uniform pressure through entire travel of spindle.
Bezel knurled; easily adjusted thru 360å¡.
- Meets AGD specifications. Group II & III gages‰âmeasuring pressure approximately 2 oz. except .0001" (.002mm) which is 5 oz.
- Includes adjustable tolerance limit markers.