52-550-020 Fowler Thickness Gage 10mm
Fowler's Dial Thickness Gages are light in weight, easy to handle and carry. These specially built gages are mounted in a hand contoured frame with a thumb release mechanism; has fast direct reading to .001". Used to measure thickness of paper, cellophane, plastic film and metal plates. These are high quality precision instruments.
- 0-10mm Measuring Range
- 0-25mm Throat Depth
- 0.01mm Graduations
- 10mm Anvil Diameter
- Case finished in dull plated chrome.
- Measuring faces constructed in high grade tool steel; hardened, ground and lapped.
- Direct reading 0-100 (with revolution counter) on easy-to-read dial
- Frame is hammertone baked enamel
- Spindle of hardened stainless steel
- Features a thumb release mechanism