543-558A Mitutoyo Digital Indicator 2" Range - .00005" Res
Mitutoyo 0-2" / 50.8mm IDF Digital Indicator
The IDF is Mitutoyo's elite Digimatic Indicator with maximum performance functions and the exclusive Absolute Encoder Technology. All the settings and readings are maintained even if power is switched off. These gages are also immune to overspeed error.
The GO / NO GO judgement is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances. Then, when a judgement result is out of tolerance, the display backlighting changes from green to red, so tolerance judgement can be made at a glance.
The display also includes an analog bar indicator to display upper / lower limit approaching and zero approaching.
- 0-2" / 50.8mm Measuring Range
- Large, backlit LCD which changes color from green to red to indicate measurements out of set tolerance GO/±NG)
- Analog bar display with adjustable range and tolerance indicators. Ideal for process monitoring such as zero/tolerance zone approach
- Preset, Max./Min., Hold mode
- TIR, Runout Functions
- Zero-Set for comparison measurements
- Selectable resolutions...
- .00005" / .0001" / .0005" / .001"
- 0.001mm / 0.01mm
- ± Direction
- Function Lock (prevents unintended changes)
- SPC Digimatic output
- AC Adapter Included