543-858A-CAL Mitutoyo Digital Indicator 2" Range - .00005" Res with CAL Cert
Mitutoyo 0-2" / 50.8mm IDF Digital Indicator
The IDF is Mitutoyo's elite Digimatic Indicator with maximum performance functions and the exclusive Absolute Encoder Technology. All the settings and readings are maintained even if power is switched off. These gages are also immune to overspeed error.
The GO / NO GO judgement is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances. Then, when a judgement result is out of tolerance, the display backlighting changes from green to red, so tolerance judgement can be made at a glance.
The display also includes an analog bar indicator to display upper / lower limit approaching and zero approaching.
- 0-2" / 50.8mm Measuring Range
- Large, backlit LCD which changes color from green to red to indicate measurements out of set tolerance GO/±NG)
- Analog bar display with adjustable range and tolerance indicators. Ideal for process monitoring such as zero/tolerance zone approach
- Preset, Max./Min., Hold mode
- TIR, Runout Functions
- Zero-Set for comparison measurements
- Selectable resolutions...
- .00005" / .0001" / .0005" / .001"
- 0.001mm / 0.01mm
- ± Direction
- Function Lock (prevents unintended changes)
- SPC Digimatic output
- AC Adapter Included
PLEASE SELECT CALIBRATION OPTION FROM PULL DOWN MENU.
- Standard Calibration
- Usually takes about 3-4 Weeks to ship from Mitutoyo.
- 5-Day Calibration
- Ships out within 1 Week after receipt of order.
- 1-Day Calibration
- Ships out in 1 Day after receipt of order.
INCLUDES CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION TRACEABLE TO NIST.
Mitutoyo now is offering their most popular gages with an ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Certificate of Calibration that is traceable to NIST.
These calibrations are performed at Mitutoyo America's A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory in Aurora, Illinois after receipt of order.
The Open Date Put Into Service is to be filled out by the end user when the gage is first used.