568-473 Mitutoyo Borematic 3.50-4.00
Mitutoyo Borematic w/ SPC Output
- Measuring Range: 3.50" - 4.00" / 88.9 - 101.60mm
- Resolution: 0.00005" / 0.001mm
The Borematic enables the operator to take measurements more accurately and more quickly than ever before. Once the origin point is set with the ORIGIN button, the Borematic retains the setting for the entire battery life. Therefore no longer repeated origin setting (presetting) is necessary. Titanium-coated measuring pins provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Large LCD digits of 8.5mm height for error-free reading.
- 330° rotatable display unit for easy reading at any angle.
- GO/NO-GO judgment function.
- The ABSOLUTE linear encoder eliminates the fear of over-speed errors.
- Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of a blind bore
- TiN-coated measuring contact points
- With SPC data output
- Supplied in fitted wooden case
Setting rings for origin point setting are optional.