568-936 Mitutoyo Borematic Set 2"-4"
Mitutoyo Borematic Set 2"-4"
The Borematic enables the operator to take measurements more accurately and more quickly than ever before. Once the origin point is set with the ORIGIN button, the Borematic retains the setting for the entire battery life. Therefore no longer repeated origin setting (presetting) is necessary.
Titanium-coated measuring pins provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole. Large LCD digits of 8.5mm height for error-free reading.
- 2" - 4" / 50 - 100mm Measuring Range
- 0.00005" / 0.001mm Resolution
- 330° rotatable display unit
- GO / NO-GO Judgment Function
- 2 Setting Rings
- 4 Measuring Heads
- Wooden Case
- GO / NO GO judgment, Zero-set, Preset, in/mm conversion, SPC output, Data hold