810-237 Mitutoyo Rockwell Hardness Tester
Mitutoyo Rockwell & Rockwell Superficial Type Hardness Tester
Unique electronic control makes the HR-530 series of hardness testers capable of Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial, Rockwell testing of plastics (A & B) and Light Force Brinell hardness testing.
The unique design of the indenter allows you to measure the hardness of more difficult to reach areas of your parts.
Included with the system is Mitutoyo's Color-Touch Display that can be mounted on the top of the unit or stand alone to the side of the unit. Display measurement results, statistical calculations and graphics.
- Preliminary test force: 29.42N, 98.07N
- Test force setting: By control unit
- Load control: Automatic (loading, duration, unloading)
- Load duration: 0s - 120s (1s increments)
- Max. specimen height: 9.8" / 250mm
- Max. specimen depth: 5.9" / 150mm
- Stage elevation: Manual or power drive
- Control unit: Sheet switch type or touch screen type
- Data output: RS-232C, Digimatic code (SPC) and USB 2.0
- Power supply: 120V AC
- Dimensions (W x D x H)...
- Main unit: 9.84" x 26.38" x 23.82"
- Control unit: 7.52" x 5.79" x 2.80"
- 588.4N / 60kgf
- 980.7N / 100kgf
- 1471N / 150kgf
Rockwell Superficial Test Force...
- 147.1N / 15kgf
- 294.2N / 30kgf
- 441.3N / 45kgf
- Main unit with Diamond Indenter
- 1/16" Ball Indenter
- 1/16" Spare Ball
- Flat Anvil
- Display with Mounting Bracket
- Hardness Test Blocks
- 30-35HRC, 60-65HRC, 90-95HRC
- 64-69HR30N, 70-79HR30T
- Power cord, vinyl cover, users manual
FREE Ground Freight to any Continental USA location.
View a pdf brochure on this product... Click Here