Class X 25pc Gage Pin Set
Meyer Class X MG-25 Series Pin Gage Sets
Used as masters to calibrate measuring equipment and check linearity of comparators, micrometers, and calipers. These “Tenth Step” gage sets have unlimited applications, such as quality control inspection, prototype work and production layout. Inspectors select from the range of pins to find the size of a hole or slot. These round masters simulate a cylindrical part which, unlike flat blocks, can detect uneven wear on the tips of micrometers and calipers. The thin “line” of contact detects uneven face wear better than flat gage blocks with large contact area.
- Each set contains 25 pieces of Class X tolerance (.00004”) gage pins. Traceable to NIST.
- Choice of two tolerances: Plus (+.00004”) or Minus (-.00004”)
- Sets consist of a center nominal size, plus…
- 12 pin gages larger in .0001” steps
- 12 pin gages smaller in .0001” steps.
- Each gage is inspected and has a 2 microfinish or better.
- Heat treated and through hardened to 60-62 Rockwell C
- All pin gages over .060” or 1. 51mm are laser marked with size direction of tolerance and serial number for traceability.
When ordering, select the nominal size range from the pull-down menu.
After we receive the order, we will email you to get the nominal size for your pin gage set.