SM2TZ Video Microscope, 3.5X - 90X Zoom w/ 5MP USB Camera
This first-class 3.5X-90X trinocular stereo zoom microscope with 5MP USB digital camera incorporates all the most excellent features of a high quality laboratory instrument. Designed to meet the demands of modern microscopy applications, this scope exceeds all expectations. The microscope comes with SUPER widefield optics and versatile halogen illumination system that provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) illumination. You can choose between incident illumination shining down onto the object or transmitted illumination through the frosted stage plate. The first is used for the observation of three-dimensional objects and the second for the inspection of the objects that allow light to get through them like diamonds.
This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It provides crystal clear sharp stereo images, 26:1 large zoom magnification range, 8" (200mm) long working distance and 2-1/2" (65mm) super large field of view. Its 45° inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. The digital camera captures still microscopy images, streams live videos on your computers, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux. The 0.5X reduction lens included gives your computer screens the same field of view as your microscope's eyepiece. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. You can edit and process images in a manner similar to PhotoShop.
This microscope system is great for many applications in gemology, geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture and biology. It is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools. It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and gemstone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components, circuit boards or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for research labs, gemologists, collectors, engravers, watchmakers, jewelers, dies-makers, philatelists, and anyone in semiconductor or electronic industry.
- A great stereo microscope turnkey package with 5MP USB2.0 color digital camera!
- 3.5X-90X extremely large zoom range continuous magnification
- 26:1 extremely large zoom range
- 8" (200mm) large working distance
- High quality SUPER widefield of view
- Dual (top and bottom) halogen illumination
- 45 degree inclined trinocular head with SUPER widefield eyepieces
- High-eyepoint design for easy observation for all users including eyeglass wearers
- 23mm upright tube for photo or video accessories
- 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces included
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Sharp stereo erect images over a SUPER widefield of view
- Crystal clear original true color images
- Both ocular-tubes with adjustable diopter
- Metal pillar stand finished with stain resistant enamel
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lens
- All metal mechanical components
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rubber eye-guards included
- Built-in Epi-illuminating and transmitted lighting system with adjustable intensity
- CE approval electric apparatus
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super wide field high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7X-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X & 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Frosted Glass Plate: 4" (95mm) in diameter
- White/Black Plastic Plate: 4" (95mm) in diameter
- Incident (Top) Illumination: 12V/15W halogen bulb
- Transmitted (Bottom) Illumination: 12V/15W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (220V/50Hz version available upon request)
- Accessories: dust cover, eye-guards and clips
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Sensor: Aptina MT9P001 CMOS (color)
- Sensor Size: 1/2.5" (5.70mm(H) x 4.28mm(V), diagonal 7.13mm)
- Resolution: 2592x1944 (approx.5,040,000 pixels)
- Reduction Lens: 0.5X
- Pixel Size: 3.2µm x 3.2µm
- G Sensitivity: 0.53v / lux-sec (550nm)
- Frame Rate: 60fps @640x480, 18fps @1280x960, 5fps @2592x1944
- Exposure: 0.21~2000ms, ROI Auto & Manual
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OS X, Linux
- PC Requirements: CPU equals to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher, USB2.0 port
- Advanced software for Windows...
- offers Stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
- conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- gives your computer screens the same field of view as your microscope's eyepiece
- saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- edit and process microscopy images in a manner similar to PhotoShop
- live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
Laptop NOT Included.