MMP Standard Digital Length Gage w_SPC Output, Various Sizes
The MMP Digital Length Gage offers a rugged alternative to calipers for longer length measuring.
Not only does the MMP boast larger anvils than calipers, it is also available in longer lengths and offers a non-marring surface for the material to rest while being measured. Thus, eliminating errors from the tool being misaligned with the surface of the part.
- 0.001" / .01mm / 1/64" Resolutions
- 3.375" x 2.25" Standard Size Anvil
- Easy to read LCD Digital Readout
- Inch, mm, & fractional display
- IP67 Rated Protection on Scale
- IP60 Rated Protection on Display
- Display includes Industrial Grade "C" Battery
- Adjustable parameters for presets, datum, and offsets.
- Standard Base Material is UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Polyethylene
- UHMW Polyethylene is highly resistant to abrasion
- SPC Output
- Includes Certificate of Calibration.
Select Measuring Range from Pulldown menu.
All Units 96" and longer must ship via LTL Truck.
Gage is made to order. Lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks after receipt of order.
Non-Contact, Wear-Free Linear Encoder
The MMP encoders use magnetic sending technology, so they work without contact and ensure a virtually wear-free and maintenance-free operation. This ensures high-accuracy measurements for a lifetime.
Unlike rotary encoders, there are no moving parts. All the mechanical components found in rotary encoders (flange, shaft, bearings, etc.) are not needed, which eliminates mechanical failures and deficiencies.
Battery Powered LCD Digital Display
The MMP Digital Displays are powered by the standardized and readily available "C" battery with a battery life up to 12 months*.
- Inch, mm, or fractional display with direct button conversion between inch and mm.
- Can be zeroed or referenced anywhere along the guide rail
- Battery life indicator
*Dependent on battery type and usage
Includes a Mar-Free Base
One of the biggest problems with digital calipers is the measurements are subject to variation between operators due to misaligning the jaws with the parts being measured. With the MMP, simply place the part on the base and close the jaws. No more worrying about ensuring the part is square within the measuring jaws.
The MMP utilizes a self-lubricating UHMW bearing pad. This material has a low coefficient of friction, which ensures a smooth carriage travel.
Unlike roller bearings, there is no required lubrication or concerns about breakdown. Thus, maintenance costs and downtime are virtually eliminated.