MMVB-18 Round Material Digital Length Gage for Table-Top 18"
The MMVB Digital Length Gage simplifies the measuring of lengths of round parts.
The MMVB Digital Length Gage is designed to simplify the quality control process of measuring overall dimensions of round parts. The MMV features a more robust construction and integrated v-blocks to make measuring round parts much more user friendly.
This version of the MMVB is a Table-Top or Bench-Top model for measuring round materials with up to 6" Outer Diameters.
- Non-contact linear encoder for direct and precise measuring
- Swivel mounted 5.7” color TFT screen with segmented error compensation for near perfect measuring accuracy
- Simulated absolute encoder functionality to ensure you do not lose positional information when the readout is powered off
- Integrated stand with keyed v-blocks
- Available in any length - No limitations
- Maintenance-free stainless steel roller bearings
- Customized to fit application requirements
- SPC Output
- Includes Certificate of Calibration.
- 0-18" / 457mm Measuring Range
- 0.0001" / .001mm Resolution
- Encoder Accuracy: + 0.0002"
- Jaw Size: Up to 6" OD standard
Includes FREE Ground Shipping!
- Free Freight to Continental USA addresses ONLY.
Gage is made to order.
Lead time is approximately 6-9 weeks after receipt of order.
Non-Contact, Wear-Free Linear Encoder
The MMP encoders use magnetic sending technology, so they work without contact and ensure a virtually wear-free and maintenance-free operation. This ensures high-accuracy measurements for a lifetime.
Unlike rotary encoders, there are no moving parts. All the mechanical components found in rotary encoders (flange, shaft, bearings, etc.) are not needed, which eliminates mechanical failures and deficiencies.
Battery Powered LCD Digital Display
The MMP Digital Displays are powered by the standardized and readily available "C" battery with a battery life up to 12 months*.
- Inch, mm, or fractional display with direct button conversion between inch and mm.
- Can be zeroed or referenced anywhere along the guide rail
- Battery life indicator
*Dependent on battery type and usage