MC-BASE-KW-USB-72 MobileCollect Base USB Keyboard Receiver
MobileCollect Base Receiver with USB Cable, Keyboard
The USB Base receives measurements from MobileCollect Transmitter Modules and Remotes. Connects directly to and is powered by USB port on a PC or a laptop.
This Receiver forwards the incoming data directly into MS Excel, Minitab, any Windows-based SPC Software, or even a cloud-based data collection program without using any Wedge-type software utility.
Includes setup program and a 72" USB cable.
Range up to 133 feet.
- RF Sniffer determines clear channels for the most reliable operation.
- Supports an unlimited number of Mobile Modules.
- Configured by an easy-to-use Windows setup program.
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- Range is up to 133 feet.
- You can have several base units adjacent to each other. Each base will only receive data from the Mobile Modules or Remotes that have been associated with the base.
- Incoming data will be treated by Windows just like a keyboard entry. No extra software to purchase or have running during data collection.
Works with the following solutions...
- Windows - based
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Access Databases
- QI Macros
- SPC Software Packages
- Web / Cloud-based
- Google Docs