QC-CALC Enterprise Report Software
The reports generated by QC-CALC Enterprise Report Scheduler (ERS) are designed to provide a rolled-up overview of the quality conditions within your plant or across plants. Rather than simply reporting on one part, you run reports that compare the capability of all features across all parts, cells, or even plants.
To run ERS, you would need QC-CALC Enterprise Data Loader (EDL). EDL gathers the data that has been collected from your CMMs, Vision Systems, and Gage Stations, and transfers that data to a central SQL database. ERS then generates reports that provide an overall view of your factory's performance.
- Obtain entire factory capability in one report
- Schedule automatic reports or exports to run at regular intervals
- Receive your reports via email as attachments
- Compare Cpk values across machines, depts, plants, or anything you choose
- Run summary reports across trace fields such as cavity numbers
- Plot capability over time to see higher-level trends
- Compare plants against one another and identify the most capable plant
- Export the same results to a flattened table for ease of integration with other applications in your organization
With ERS, you can also publish your scheduled reports as html files for distribution throughout your facility. These reports can be displayed on simple web browsers on various monitors throughout your facility, no extra licensing required.