Scilogex 1000G x 0.1G Electronic Scale - Balance
Scilogex’s Electronic Balances are available in a wide range of capacities and readabilities. Accurate and dependable, they are suited for use in school, lab and industrial settings. Featuring a stainless steel weigh pan, overload protection, internal calibration weight storage, flip down protective cover, simple 5 button keypad and large easy to read LCD display.
- 1000g Max Capacity
- 0.1g Resolution
- 200g Span Calibration Mass
- Weighing Units...
- mg, g, kg, ct, N, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, lb:oz, grn, hkt, sgt, twt, tical, tola
- Application Modes...
- Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold, Mole Weighing
- Includes AC Adapter
- Will run on 9-volt battery, sold separately
- Stainless Steel Pan Dimensions: 5.315" x 4.724"
- Balance Dimensions: 9.7"L x 7.3"W x 3.27"H
- Weight: 2.9lbs
Designed with unparalleled accuracy, sturdy structure, user convenience, and product longevity, Scilogex’s newest line of electronic balances are perfect for simple to demanding weighing tasks in scientific, industrial, and academic laboratories. For applications requiring multiple weighing modes and broad readability and capacity options, Scilogex brings a professional series of balances. On the other hand, for applications needing simple usability and dependable results, Scilogex offers an economical series of balances. All Scilogex electronic balances are portable, budget-friendly, and come in full-warranties.