TM-A505B Mitutoyo ToolMakers Microscope w/USB Camera, 2" x 2" Mic Heads
Mitutoyo Toolmakers Microscope
2" x 2" Measuring Range w/ Digital Mic Heads & USB Camera System
The TM-A505B is a compact microscope well suited for measuring dimensions and angles of machined metals. It can also be used to check the shape of screws and gears by attaching an optional reticle. Its compact body makes it ideal for use on shop-floors with limited space!
The eyepiece section of the optical tube incorporates a vernier protractor. Angle measurement is performed easily by turning the protractor to align the cross-hair reticle with the workpiece image. Complete selection of interchangeable reticles are available.
Both the transmitted and reflected illumination intensity can be adjusted to obtain the optimal illumination intensity for the workpiece.
The Digital Micrometer Heads included with this unit offer a full 2" of travel in both the X and Y axis.
This complete package includes a USB 3 Megapixel Color Camera system to allow you to display your ToolMakers Microscope image live on your PC monitor.
- 2" x 2" / 50mm x 50mm Measuring Range
- 0.00005" / 0.001mm Resolution
- Standard 2X Objective Lens included
- Standard 15X Eyepiece included
- 6" x 3.8" / 154mm x 96mm useable area of stage glass
- 2 sources of illumination included...
- Transmitted Illumination
- Stepless brightness adjustment, White LED light source with green filter
- Surface illumination
- Oblique single-source type, Stepless brightness adjustment, White LED light source
- 60° Monocular Optical Tube
Additional Light Sources, Eyepieces, Objectives, and other Mitutoyo Toolmakers Microscope accessories are available... Click Here
USB Camera System Features include...
- Image Sensor: 1/2 Color CMOS (Micron)
- Pixel Size: 3.2 micron x 3.2 micron
- Hardware Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Imaging Resolution: 3.1 MP
- File Format: BMP, TIFF, JPG and others
- Frame Rate: 30 f/s @ 640x480, 11 f/s @ 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec @ 550nm
- Speed: Low/high adjustable
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Exposure Time: 1ms to 0.3s
- Exposure Control: Auto/Manual
- Scan Mode: Progressive
- Shutter: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- S/N Ratio: 43 dB
- Dynamic Range: 61 dB
- Filter: RGB Bayer Pattern
- Parameter: Gain (1~40), Gamma (0.1~2.50)
- Mount: 23mm Photo Port, C & CS-Mount (Ring Adapter Included)
- Camera Body: Cast Aluminum
- Power Supply: Via USB 2.0 connector
- System Required: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 & 64 bits system) with USB 2.0 port, Mac OS X, Linux
- Software Calibration Kit
- One year full-coverage warranty
This camera system is specially designed for microscopes, making it easy to display live microscope images on your PC.
Included in the package is software that allows you to preview images, record videos, capture still images, edit captured images, and save the images in a variety of different formats. The software also allows you to perform length, angle, area and other measurement functions.