TM-A1005B Mitutoyo Toolmakers Microscope
4" x 2" Measuring Range w/ Digital Mic Heads
The TM-A1005B is a compact microscope well suited for measuring dimensions and angles of machined metals. It can also be used to check the shape of screws and gears by attaching an optional reticle. Its compact body makes it ideal for use on shop-floors with limited space!
The eyepiece section of the optical tube incorporates a vernier protractor. Angle measurement is performed easily by turning the protractor to align the cross-hair reticle with the workpiece image.
Complete selection of interchangeable reticles are available.
Both the transmitted and reflected illumination intensity can be adjusted to obtain the optimal illumination intensity for the workpiece.
The Digital Micrometer Heads included with this unit offer a full 2" of travel in both the X and Y axis. The stage offers 4" x 2" of travel. Mitutoyo recommends using an optional 2" gage block to achieve a full 4" x 2" / 100mm x 50mm measuring range.
- 4" x 2" / 100mm x 50mm Measuring Range
- 0.00005" / 0.001mm Resolution
- Standard 2X Objective Lens included
- Standard 15X Eyepiece included
- 6" x 3.8" / 154mm x 96mm useable area of stage glass
- 2 sources of illumination included...
- Transmitted Illumination
- Stepless brightness adjustment, White LED light source with green filter
- Surface illumination
- Oblique single-source type, Stepless brightness adjustment, White LED light source
- 60° Monocular Optical Tube
Additional Light Sources, Eyepieces, Objectives, and other Mitutoyo Toolmakers Microscope accessories are available... Click HereMitutoyo Toolmakers Microscope Brochure... Click Here