Vermont Black Guard Pin Library .0060 - .8320
Class ZZ Vermont Black Guard Pin Gage Library
These pin gages include a black oxide treatment that helps prevent corrosion and also shows gage wear, saving money and time.
The Black Guard black oxide treatment typically penetrates 0.00004" - 0.00006" deep, which will visually reveal wear patterns allowing the inspector to calibrate or replace the gage pins more effectively.
Black Guard treatment will also help prevent rust and corrosion which will extend the useful life of the gage.
- .0060 - 0.8320" Range
- 827 pc Library, .001" Increments
- GO - PLUS (+.0002" / -0")
- NO GO - MINUS ( -.0002" / 0")
- 6 Drawer Cabinet included
- 2" long
- 10 microinch finish or better
- Certificate of Accuracy included
Please specify PLUS or MINUS when ordering.